Password Reset Successful!
SunnyJobs are now taking applications for Trainee & Experienced Track Workers for upcoming Queensland contracts in the RAIL industry.
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door to Queensland's next upcoming industry. We have multiple upcoming contracts located in Brisbane CBD & Mt Isa.
Applicants do not need rail specific experience as full training will be provided to successful applicants however, experience in the mining and/or construction industries is desirable. For those with prior rail experience opportunities exist across multiple contracts.
To be considered for this role all applicants must:
- Hold a Construction industry White/Blue card
- Complete and pass a rail specific medical, functional capacity and supervised drug test
- Be a permanent Australian resident with the right to work in Australia (these roles are not open to Visa holders)
- Have your own transport or the ability to get yourself to and from site on time each day (for CBD roles)
- Be willing to attend and complete ALL required training
- Be fit and able to complete physically intensive manual labour
Women and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply for these roles. SunnyJobs are an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
APPLICATIONS AND CVs SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Once you have applied via Seek you will receive an invitation via email to complete our online assessment, if your skills meet our clients requirements. When you are invited to, please ensure you answer ALL assessment questions honestly and accurately. To proceed with your application ALL information must be submitted in order to have your application assessed. Please ensure you attach a colour copy of your drivers licence - front and back as well as any relevant certificates, Statements of Attainment and training transcripts. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED ON A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER. YOU CAN NOT ACCESS THIS SYSTEM USING A MOBILE DEVICE.
If you are successful in progressing to the next stage of interviews you will receive direct contact from a recruitment consultant. You will be notified via email if your application is unsuccessful.
For further information please contact
- Drivers Licence
- Manual Labour
- White Card
- Mechanical/Diesel Fitters - Exploration Drilling
- Landscapers - Experienced and New to Industry
- Carpenter/Form Worker
- Drilling - Offsiders New to Industry
- Shut Downs - Mechanical Fitters, Boilermakers, Riggers
- Director of Storytelling - Digital Marketing Manager
- Diversity Program - Drilling
- Diversity Program - Rail
Be cautious - If you see something suspicious, please report it for us to review. Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.