Password Reset Successful!
MECHANICAL/DIESEL FITTER - DRILLING
Due to an increase in project requirements, our clients require qualified and experienced field-based Drill Fitters to join us immediately for short term contracts and long term permanent roles on a 7 on, 7 off or a 5 on, 2 off roster on-site.
You will be required to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics and high-pressure systems, along with the maintenance of Drill rigs and associated support equipment.
About the Role
· Repairs, scheduled maintenance, diagnostics and fault finding on rig equipment
· Completion of Preventative Maintenance tasks and records
· Maintaining adequate stock levels of spare parts
· Time and maintenance record keeping
· Work order creation
What Qualifications / Experience Do I Need?
· Previous experience working on drill rigs is highly advantageous
· Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
· Coal Board Medical
· Standard 11
· Hold a current C class driver's license
· Experienced and adapt to working in remote and hot site conditions
· Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
· Ability to mobilise immediately
Rewards on Offer:
· The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position after probation
· Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate Company
· Upskilling and training opportunities
Applicants will be required to successfully complete and pass fit for work medicals including drugs and alcohol screening and participate in company and client induction requirements.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
APPLICATIONS AND CVs SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Once you have applied you will directed to complete our online assessment, if your skills meet our clients requirements. Please ensure you answer ALL assessment questions honestly and accurately. To proceed with your application ALL information must be submitted in order to have your application assessed. Please ensure you attach a colour copy of your drivers licence - front and back as well as any relevant certificates, Statements of Attainment and training transcripts. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED ON A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER. YOU CAN NOT ACCESS THIS SYSTEM USING A MOBILE DEVICE.
If you are successful in progressing to the next stage of interviews you will receive direct contact from a recruitment consultant. You will be notified via email if your application is unsuccessful.
For further information please contact
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
- Coal Board Medical Certificate
- Confined Space
- Drivers Licence
- Standard 11
- Trade Qualified
- White Card
- working at heights
- Landscapers - Experienced and New to Industry
- Carpenter/Form Worker
- Drilling - Offsiders New to Industry
- Shut Downs - Mechanical Fitters, Boilermakers, Riggers
- Director of Storytelling - Digital Marketing Manager
- Diversity Program - Drilling
- Diversity Program - Rail
- Trainee And Experienced Track Workers - Rail, Brisbane
Be cautious - If you see something suspicious, please report it for us to review. Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.